Sunday, August 16, 2009

thks all my best friends accompany me when i sad...

Ytd sing k wit my all best friends nia,
until 4++am oh....got abit tired...
but damn song,comfortable edi....TQ u all ...
n ....
friends, i m so so so sry to u all,
coz i think until so long jor,
i reli dun1 give up her so so so easily lor,
maybe reli is my wrong..
tat the reason she told me 1 maybe is true ,
so i will prefer believe her ...
if reli not a true, i oso will wait her geh,
but not 100% i can do it lor,
coz hard to accept tis kind of reason tat u all say lo...hope not....

i reli hope she is my 1st gf oso is my last gf lo....i reli dun1 anymore...
coz i love her so much nia...reli hard to forget it...
somemore i reli believe got 天长地久 geh lo,
now i edi no confidence to believe tis 4word again,
But but but , i will find bak geh....bless me oh...
now wat can i do is 重新use my ikhlas to chasing her again lor...wont sad anymore..
thks all my best friends...
NOw,
维有默默等你,回心转一,
我没有放弃,也不会离你而去,
那怕要分开,我依然等你,
我全心全意,等你的消息,
总会有一天,你会相信我,
我爱你。。。。。。
......:D

No comments:

Post a Comment